Monday, March 10, 2014

Make it Girly

Hello, and welcome to a brand new challenge! I have chosen the theme this time as 'Make it Girly'. Here is a tag I have created with a tag, bracket, and word window punch.
So, make any creation you would like, just follow the theme.
Now, I have had this challenge blog open for only 4 months. Having two challenges per month. I had hoped for more punch art crafters to join in. I SO appreciate the 2-3 Ladies who play along, and try to promote my challenge blog in their posts. That really means a lot to me! But, with that said, I am going to only run 2 more challenges on this blog. The last one will be at the end of March. I gave it a go, and I feel good about that!!
Now, here is the prize I have up for grabs this time!
A clear stamp set from Pink Paislee!!
Onto the winner from the last 'Green' challenge!

 
Crafty Girl!! Isn't this the cutest crocodile?! I think so!!!! Congrats, and Thank You for playing along!!!
Can't wait to see what you create!


3 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Have you tried putting the challenge on Paper Playful? They get a lot of hits. the addy is:
http://paperplayful.blogspot.com/
Maybe you can ask Tracey to be a sponsor with her word art for your challenges? Just a thought. :)

by the way YIPPIE! I really had a ball making that croc!!!

CraftyGirl

Emily Keaton said...

I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to play along in the last challenge--time just kept getting away from me!! But I made SURE that I didn't run out of time for this challenge. I had a ball creating something girly!! Thanks so much for making a go of your punch art challenge. I've really enjoyed playing with punch art these last few months all because of your challenge, but I completely understand your reasons for winding it down. I'll miss it, though!!! I've had a ball :D.

Congrats to Crafty Girl on her awesome crocodile!!!

CraftyGirl said...

Made it in with 2 hours to spare!! Cutting it close today I guess.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl