Monday, December 16, 2013

Challenge #3 Free For All

Hello all! Welcome to a new challenge here at Just Punch It! Since it is the end of the year, I decided to have a Free For All challenge. Make any punch art you would like! For my sample, I only used one oval punch to make my champagne glass. I trimmed a small extra piece for the stem of the glass. Very simple, but cute to give for New Years!
Here is a close up pic where you can see I colored in the glass with a marker.

Ok, so now onto the winners! Since there were only 3 entries, I am giving everyone a prize!! It is that time of giving after all! :) My random winner who will recieve the paper pad is #2 Emily!! And the other two will be receiving a goodie bag of twine and embellishments!! Thank you all for playing along!!
Now, here is the prize for this challenge, a 6x6 paper pad from Pink Paislee!
The runner up winner will win an assortment of 6x6 Coredinations paper.
So there you have it! Now go make some punch art!! :)
Pam



2 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Congratulations to everyone!! Thanks so much for the very exciting news. And thanks for a fun punch art challenge, Pam. I can't wait to play along with the new Free For All challenge!!!

Merry Christmas!

CraftyGirl said...

Congrats to everyone! I am doing a happy dance. :)

CraftyGirl